EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Declining number of students attending educational institutions due to the economic meltdown and also, teachers have continued to leave to seek employment elsewhere in the neighbouring countries,
- Restructuring and transformation of educational institutions affecting both students and staff in the area,
- Absence of any viable labour market to absorb students with university degrees or diplomas,
- Education and training not accessible to farm workers, and
- Absence of any financial institutions that could provide loans for development projects and bursaries to students.